Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

dead blog

Haha, sorry readers!Actually I was not really busy lately, just simply because of my lame-boring-tiring daily routine made me have no idea on a new post. =P Well, Rihanna's concert postponed... [V] day past...homeworks 'timbun' like a mountain...everyday shows my panda eyes...politically unstable...mentally unstable....physically unstable too?Please la! IM NOT a TB! *sigh*

Yesterday,I went to KLCC for sending my baby sony to service centre and I'm not going to see her in 7 working days!! =( It's time for you to rest for a while, I know you're sick after you came back from China. LOL. Blah, I'm so lame,leave me alone.
Photobucket

Well, I always wish to hang out with my gang all the time,but since I'm staying soooo far,I can only meet them once in 2 weeks or may be once a week.Yes, I'm still extremly dependent on them.After a very simple liquor session at Luna Bar last night, I really felt better.Thanks to my dearest MY,Jeff and Kent! =P Luna is a rooftop poolside lounge bar.It's cool and so urbane styled with perfect view to the stars, and the night breeze blowing in your hair.It is night view is absolutely awesome! Don't miss a chance to be there...for party,dinner or whatever! ^^
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Lately, I'm addicted to something. I cant wait to receive my new toy that I'm going to buy as my [B]day present! Wakakkaka....

No comments: